Welcome to Severance Middle School
School Hours: 7:45am - 3:00pm
School Office Hours: 7:15am - 4:00pm
Our mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society.
We are “Committed to Excellence”, and we work hard to make the site a primary source for timely information for all users, and a main gateway for improved communication between parents, teachers, students and other members of our community. Our goal and responsibility is to help each student develop an enthusiasm for learning, a respect for self and others, and the skills to become a creative independent thinker and problem solver.
- Community Meeting on February 9 from 6:30pm - 8:00pm at the WHS Fireside Room. Topic of discussion will will be how to best serve the needs of his school students in Severance and Windsor. Join the meeting for a closer look at the proposed improvements to WHS and potential second high school in Severance.
- School Facilities Assessment Meeting on February 18 from 6:00pm - 6:30pm at SMS. Mr. Tapia will discuss our specific building's needs. This meeting will be followed by our Hawk Parent Group Meeting. We encourage everyone to attend both meetings.
6th-8th grade girls interested in one-day conferences about pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics, please see EXPANDING YOUR HORIZONS for full details.
- Scholastic Book Fair 05-11 February 7:30am -3:30pm and until 7:00pm during Parent/Teacher Conferences, February 9 and 10. You are also able to shop online at SCHOLASTIC.
WHS Course requests are due Tuesday, February 16.
- Weld County Road Closures
- There are several county roads under construction in our area. Please expect delays and allow extra time for your commute.
County Road 21 will be closed between Highway 392 and County Road 70 from October 28 - until at least April 2016. We will update this message as information becomes available. Please use an alternate route.
- Hawk Pride t-shirts available to purchase in the office.
You are now able to submit your own pictures to the yearbook. Find all the information by selecting ReplayIt.
Pictures will be reviewed by our yearbook staff for placement approval.